We offer consultancy and training on the prevention of domestic violence and abuse (DVA). We work with organisations and companies, online and face-to-face, to deliver small and large training events and conferences. We answer individual queries, audit policies and procedures, and improve accessibility for service users and customers, employees and communities.
- Training, single and multi-agency, on awareness and understanding of the dynamics that operate in an abusive relationship (and post-separation)
- Training and consultancy on all aspects of violence and abuse, including impact of culture and inequality
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Domestic Homicide Review (Home Office accredited)
- Developing campaigns with survivors
“I attended DV training today with Diversity Trust. I wholly recommend it and what a fantastic and mixed group full of emotional intelligence, experience and insight. Thank you Diversity Trust.” Sara Ackrill, Independent Support Worker.
To view a course outline click here