The course explores the key themes of equality, diversity and inclusion with a focus on achieving cultural competence. It will include analysis of these key themes and what they mean in practice. It will include an overview of key equalities legislation, explore the barriers faced by equalities communities and provide an opportunity to embed the course themes into practice.
- An increased understanding of inclusive approaches and cultural competence.
- An increase of effective approaches to achieving equality diversity and inclusion.
- Explore barriers and considerations to equalities communities improving outcomes.
- Explore ethical and value issues in working within diversity and inclusion.
- Share the importance of good practice working across diverse communities.
Who should attend:
The course is aimed at people who develop and implement strategy: commissioners, service managers and operational staff. It will be useful to those working in a wide range of sectors, and to a wide range of voluntary and community sector settings.
How to Book:
Call us on 0844 800 4425 | Drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org | Use our online booking form