We are influencing social change to create a fairer and safer society
- To promote equality, diversity and inclusion through the elimination of discrimination, harassment and victimisation on the grounds of: age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation*
- To promote social engagement with equalities communities, groups and individuals
- To develop and deliver specialist services to equalities communities, groups and individuals
- To provide consultation and engagement with equalities communities, groups and individuals
- To provide individuals, communities and groups with education, support and training to advance engagement with wider society and institutions
- To provide education; including training, consultancy, research, policy and service development, to help corporate, public and social purpose organisations to advance capacity to engage with and fully include socially disadvantaged and marginalised groups, communities and individuals.
*Including any other protected characteristics and groups covered by the Equality Act 2010, the Public Sector Equality Duty 2011 and the Human Rights Act 1998.
How We Work
- We work across all sectors including: corporate, public and social purpose
- We support our client, and our partner organisations, to meet the Equality Act (2010) and the Public Sector Equality Duty (2011)
- We support NHS clients to meet the Equality Delivery System (EDS2)
- We provide equality, diversity, inclusion and accessibility audits
- We deliver education, awareness and training
- We provide consultancy and research
- We provide policy and procedural development and support
- We provide service development and design
- We carry out consultation and engagement with equalities communities
- We develop new media, including powerful short films addressing equality, diversity and inclusion.
Where We Work
We work across the UK, Europe and internationally; including partnerships with local, regional, national and international organisations who share our values of equality, diversity and inclusion. Please use the Contact page to get in contact.
- Any surplus or profit made is reinvested in the social objects of the association
- Our business has a clear environmental mission set out in our governing documents
- We are independent of state
- We are controlled in the interests of our ‘social mission’
- We are members of Social Enterprise UK, NCVO, FSB, Consortium and CVS South Gloucestershire
- We are regulated by the CIC Regulator, the ICO and the Fundraising Regulator.
Community Interest Company
A Community Interest Company (CIC) is a type of company introduced by the Government under the Companies (Audit, Investigations and Community Enterprise) Act 2004, designed for social enterprises that want to use their profits and assets for public good. You can read more about CIC’s by clicking here.
You can download a PDF about the Diversity Trust to print and share here FlyerAug2021.
Meet the Team
On our Meet the Team page click here
Video profiles from some of our consultants (via flipgrid) https://flipgrid.com/+raceconsultants
The Diversity Trust is a Community Interest Company (CIC). Registered in England & Wales.
Company Registration Number: 8141031
VAT number: 378 3131 85
Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
We are proud to be supported by the Community Fund; a member of Social Enterprise UK and registered with the Fundraising Regulator.