This one-day course is aimed at those working across the corporate, public, voluntary and community sectors. It is aimed at practitioners and managers working with children and young people. The course includes an overview of equalities and safeguarding legislation and analysis of sexual orientation and gender identity, in relation to safeguarding children, young people and families. The course will be useful to strategy leaders, policy makers, managers and practitioners.
- To investigate sexual orientation and gender identity in safeguarding practice and outcomes
- to explore good practice for working within a content of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Ensuring individuals access to an inclusive service
- To address value issues in working with sexual orientation and gender identity and safeguarding.
- To share the importance of good practice working with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans communities.
- To increase knowledge about equalities and safeguarding legislation, national policy and local procedures.
- To better understand the experiences of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans children, young people and families.
- To practice skills to support the needs of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans children, young people and families.
How to book:
Drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org