This course enables organisations to continue to strive to support the creation of a respectful, inclusive and safe workplace community.
Attending this sessions will equip you with tools to become
more confident in challenging negative behaviours and attitudes including inappropriate banter, bias, prejudice and discrimination, and understand how our influence and privilege can be used for benefit. Learn how to be a responsible ally, anti-discriminatory, and an active bystander.
You will have some pre-session materials and during the session you will be able to as a group explore some challenging and difficult conversation. At the end of the session we will share with you the course slides along with some post-session materials in order for you to do further learning and work in this area.
The course includes:
- Challenging scenarios and case studies
- Creating a learning and inclusive environment and culture
- Effective and respectful communications
- Responsible Allyship and Anti-discrimination approaches
- Speaking up and out and being an ‘Active Bystander’
- Action Planning and Commitments
How to book: