The Diversity Trust works with companies, businesses and organisations on a wide-range of projects, including: accessibility audits, project management and on the design and delivery of equality, diversity and inclusion training and consultancy; helping our clients, and partner organisations, to improve accessibility for their clients, customers, employees and communities.
- Achieving the Accessible Information Standard programme click here
- Achieving Cultural Competence programme click here
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion programme click here
- Safeguarding programme click here
- Gender programme click here
- Gender Identity programme click here
- LGBT+ awareness programme click here
- Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace programme click here
- Sporting Mindset to Build Effective Teams click here
- Understanding Domestic Violence and Abuse click here
What Other People Have Said About Our Training
“Best equality and diversity training I have been on, thank you” Kris Flanagan, Devon Integrated Children’s Service
“Excellent session and presented fantastically”, Dale Evans, Sovereign Housing Swindon
“Thank you for bringing the subject alive and helping me to want to learn more” Jenny Deakin, Devon CAMHS
Our Rate Card
To download our Rate Card please click here
To view our Cancellation Policy click here
Book Courses Online Book Online
- Consultancy projects, including equality, diversity and inclusion audits and reports;
- Equality, diversity and inclusion policy writing, development and support;
- Engagement and research with equalities communities;
- Supporting clients to ensure accessibility, legislative compliance and the ability to meet the needs of diverse communities.
To read an article published on Trainingzone about gender identity and sexual orientation please click here (free registration required).
To read more about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans Training & Consultancy please click here to visit the dedicated website.
View our training film, LGBT Health Matters, on developing best practice for health care professionals click here
Watch our latest film on being LGBT+ for schools click here
Visit our YouTube Channel
If you would like to talk about how we can work with your company, charity, business, service or organisation to design and deliver bespoke equality and diversity training or consultancy please contact us.