We work with Stand Against Racism & Inequality SARI and other partner organisations including: Avon & Bristol Law Centre, Brandon Trust, Bristol Mediation, Bristol Mind, and LGBT Bristol to deliver hate crime and discrimination services.
A Hate Crime is:
A crime motivated by prejudice against a person because of their:
• Ethnicity or race
• Disability, including mental health
• Sexual orientation
• Gender identity
• Religion or belief
• Age, gender, marital or pregnancy status
A Hate Crime can be:
• A physical attack, like hitting
• Name calling or bad gestures
• Threats, harassment or intimidation
• Damage to property
• Nasty letters, emails, texts, phone calls, social media messages etc.
When a hate crime is reported to the main office at SARI, a worker from one of the organisations will be allocated to the case.
If you have been a victim of, or have witnessed a hate crime, please report it and make your community safer.
Report to: Bristol Hate Crime Service
Freephone: 0800 171 2271
In an emergency, please call the police, dial 999
Date: Sunday 24th September 2017, 7-9pm
Telephone: 01454 869 441